miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

EJERCICIO 2= who,which,that,whose

1) This is the boy ____________________WHO________________had an accident.
2) Yesterday I saw a car _______________WHICH ________________was really old.
3) Mandy is the girl ____________________WHO________________I met on Friday.
4) I haven't seen Frank, _________________WHOSE_______________brother is five, for a long time now.
5) The robber stole the car ___________WHICH ___________________the lady parked in front of the supermarket.
6) This is the man __________________WHOSE___________________house is on fire.
7) Can I talk to the girl ______________WHO___________________is sitting on the bench?
8) The book ______________________THAT ___________________you gave me is great.
9) She likes hamburgers ______________THAT ________________are hot.
10) Bill Clinton, ________________WHO_________________was President of the USA, has only one daughter.

No hay comentarios: