miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

INGLES 5 -FUTURE FORMS

1-Why are you holding a piece of papper?
R-I'm going to write a letter to my friend back home in texas

2-I'm about to fall asleep. I need to wake up!
R-I will get you a cup of coffe. That will wake you up

3-I can't hear the television!!1
R-I will turn it up so you can hear it

4-We are so excited abouy our trip next month to france.
We are going to visit paris, nice and grenoble.

5- Sarah will come to the party.Oliver will be there as well

6-ted:It is so hot here! sarah:i will turn the air-conditioning

7-i think he will be the next president of the united states

8-After I graduate,i i will attend medical school and become a doctor. i have wanted to be a doctor all my life.

9-A: Excuse me, i nedd to talk to someone about our hotel room.I am afraid it is simply too small for ffour people.
B:that man at the service couter is going to help you

10-As soon as the eather clears up, we will walk won ti the beach and go swimming.

No hay comentarios: